David Patrick Madorre, with trade name DOMUS DP Real Estate (Hereinafter THE COMPANY), is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and users who access this website.
- Right to information: By virtue of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, THE COMPANY,, informs the user of this website, of the existence of a personal data file created by DOMUS DP Real Estate and under its responsibility.
- Purpose: The data of the users collected through our website will be captured in order to offer them our real estate management services.
- Responsibility: THE COMPANY is not responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the clients and understands that the client requesting the service has the legal capacity to make legal decisions on real estate operations to be carried out on the property, plot, farm, land, premises, warehouse or whatever the object on which real estate operations are going to be carried out. The client guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
- User consent: The collection of personal data, through email messages and / or our website, implies the express consent of the user for its treatment for the purpose described above, as well as for the sending of communications via SMS, email and / or other means of electronic communication with information about our services. The user may at any time inform us that he does not wish to receive commercial communications through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assignments: THE COMPANY., will make transfers of data whenever required by current legislation, to meet its legal obligations with the different competent administrations.
DOMUS DP Real Estate: email@example.com
Privacy - Terms
- Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of users: The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation in the terms provided in the LOPD and its implementing regulations, by writing and copying the DNI addressed to DOMUS DP Real Estate, with address at Carrer Rembrandt 2A, local 2, 03530 La Nucía (Alicante), by written communication and photocopy of the DNI indicating the reference LOPD, or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security measures: THE COMPANY., informs you that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to maintain the level of security required in the processing of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 and the LOPD, and also has the necessary mechanisms to prevent, as far as possible, unauthorized access, theft, unlawful modifications and loss of data.
- Confidentiality: In compliance with current regulations, THE COMPANY undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding the personal data that the user provides while browsing the website.
- The user consents that their connection data IPs, DNS, Servers, Gateways and any other type of data of this nature (no personal data will be collected) may be collected by applications or web complement of monitoring visits that may be hosted inside and outside the EU if you continue browsing the page.
You are also aware that we have buttons, links and complements, which may in turn be linked to web pages of different "social networks" with servers inside and outside the European Union.